Government Contract Vehicles
The U.S. Government was Fors Marsh Group’s first client and they remain our largest client today. We understand the unique aspects of working within the public contracting arena and have established vehicles designed to simplify procurement processes. Check back regularly for new contract awards and updates.
GSA Federal Supply Schedule: Advertising and Integrated Marketing Solutions (AIMS): GS-23F-0242R; SIN 541-4A.
Fors Marsh Group is a preapproved, federally qualified GSA vendor, which means we can offer specialized services to the U.S. government at pre-established prices. Under this vehicle, Fors Marsh Group provides Market Research and Analysis Services including but not limited to:
- Customized strategic marketing plan
- Branding initiatives
- Public Relations / awareness of products, services, and issues
- Target market identification and analysis
- Establishing measurable marketing objectives
- Determining market trends and conditions
- Identifying and implementing appropriate strategies
- Conducting focus groups
- Preparing/distributing surveys
- Results compilation
U.S. General Services Administration MOBIS Contract
Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS) 874-3 contract. GS-10F-0067X
Under this contract, Fors Marsh Group is positioned to provide survey research and consulting services to support a government agency’s business functions. The following types of services are included in the scope of this MOBIS award:
- Survey planning, design, and development
- Pretest/pilot surveying
- Assessing reliability and validity of data
- Conducting/administering surveys
- Analyses of quantitative and qualitative survey data
- Production of reports related to the survey
- Briefings of results to stakeholders
Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS) 874-1 Consulting Services contract. GS-10F-0067X
Under this contract, Fors Marsh Group is positioned to provide expert advice, assistance, guidance or counseling in support of an agency’s mission-oriented business functions. The following types of services are included in the scope of this MOBIS award:
- Management or strategy consulting
- Program planning, audits, and evaluations
- Studies, analyses, scenarios, and reports relating to an agency’s mission-oriented business programs or initiatives, such as defense studies, tabletop exercises or scenario simulations, educational studies, regulatory or policy studies, health care studies, economic studies, and preparedness studies
- Executive/management coaching services
- Customized business training as needed to successfully perform/complete a consulting engagement
- Policy and regulation development assistance
- Expert Witness services in support of litigation, claims, or other formal cases
- Advisory and assistance services in accordance with FAR 37.203
Department of Defense (DoD) JAMRS IDIQ
Defense Human Resource Activity (DHRA), Joint Advertising, Market Research and Studies (JAMRS): Market Research Services: M67004-10-D-0009.
Under this contract, Fors Marsh Group provides a broad range of market research services from development of strategic and tactical advertising strategy through the design and execution of a wide range of research efforts (surveys, experimental designs, qualitative research, advertising evaluations, etc)
- Conduct longitudinal and trend analysis of quantitative private sector, government, and other data to obtain comparable estimates across demographic and other categories.
- Provide counsel and related expert services to assist in the development and implementation of communication strategy.
- Develop research hypotheses, outcome variables, statistical models, and reporting standards.
- Provide guidance and advice on efforts to improve understanding of recruiting and other military manpower issues.
- Provide project management, including annual research recommendations, obtaining Institutional Review Boards (IRB) and Office of Management and Budget (OMB) approval, and producing research materials through Government Printing Office (GPO).
- Direct the research design, data processing, and results presentation of online, mail, or telephone surveys. This includes the development of survey questionnaires and sampling and weighting methodologies.
- Provide market research and policy analyses including a comprehensive focus on subgroups (e.g., racial/ethnic groups, gender, etc.) and implement appropriate statistical modeling approaches. Provide analyses relating to key drivers of youth and influencer attitudes, behaviors, and decision processes.
- Perform market segmentation based on the characteristics of households such as socioeconomic status, life stage, and location in order to assist in developing marketing strategies and identify potential new markets.
- Conduct advertising evaluation and performance tracking, gathering daily advertising performance data on: imagery, general brand awareness, advertising awareness (by medium), perceptions, interest, likelihood to recommend, media usage, etc.
- Conduct program evaluations.
- Design and execute custom quantitative research, including meta-analyses, data mining, data modeling, trend tracking and analysis, experimental designs, and tests of marketing initiatives.
- Design and execute custom qualitative research, including focus groups, in-person interviews, and copy testing.
- Provide database management including administration of large databases.
- Develop and deliver training.
Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Blanket Purchase Agreement
Internal Revenue Service (IRS): Measuring and Improving Customer Satisfaction: TIRNO-10-Z-00011.
The primary focus of the contract is to design methods and tools to collect, analyze, and report measurements of customer satisfaction. The contract scope also includes a broad range of related research and consulting services including methodological research, market testing, predictive modeling, goal-setting, communication strategy, and training.
For more information, contact Ben Garthwaite, Director of Business Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571.858.3799.